This is a recent cut of my film. I'm going to break it up into four parts. Intro, narration, photography, narration. It's sort of in a strange place, but I'm only posting it to be able to look at it and show you it's most recent look. I put in a scratch track narration that will be in russian spoken by a woman.
2 comments:
Is there a way to adjust the background to make it white (how the photo sees it when the flash pops) or more contrasty so it's less bland visually.
why Russian?
the model is russian. it was one of the only things i knew when i showed up to shoot this film. so my character and narrator have become russian.
i'm going to look into making it white, it' possible. didn't think about how the cyc is supposed always be white for this kind of photography. good call.
Post a Comment